How I Wear Flares

Flare jeans with platform shoes and turtleneck- outfit idea

They're back in style! Flares are the new 'it' denim and they are totally cool. This wide-leg style is surprisingly easy to wear and very comfortable.

cropped turtleneck with flare jeans and a boho braid

leather saddle bag with a pom charm and flare jeans

flare jeans with platform sandals

I'm wearing my flares with chunky platform heels- they play off of the 70's vibe that my jeans evoke, and they are way more comfortable than a stiletto. Plus, my legs look a mile long with this duo!

retro boho outfit
retro boho outfit idea- flares, stripes, and platforms

flare jeans outfit idea- cropped turtleneck and boho accessories

Such a wide leg can feel a little heavy, so I'm balancing them with a turtle neck that bares a little skin. If you need a jacket, either wear one that hits at the waist or wear a boxy style that goes mid-thigh.

A boho braid, crystal necklace, and round sunglasses are chic accessories to finish with that give an additional nod to past fashions.

Winter and spring outfit- flare jeans and a cropped turtleneck with platforms and boho accessories

My look is a balance of thrift finds, clearance rack deals, and secondhand steals. I've linked the most similar pieces below!

Labels: ,