Spring Transition Fashion- Pastels

As the days get warmer my hemlines get shorter...
light pastel spring transition outfit
 Skirt: vintage (last seen here) // Tee: Old Navy // Jacket: Gap // Boots: Target // Wallet: Kate Spade // Necklace: J.Crew // Sunglasses: Burberry // Lips: Too Faced melted in peony // Similar items listed below



pastel mini skirt with a denim jacket and booties for a Spring transition outfit
I can't wait for Spring, so I'm breaking out all the soft colors early! Pastels are all the rage at the moment, and they just look beautiful during Spring. 

Spring outfit idea- pastel floral skirt and denim jacket

Spring outfit- pastels and neutrals with a denim jacket

I'm wearing a vintage skirt (which I also wore in 2014) with a couple of Winter carryover items- my denim moto jacket and taupe ankle boots. Don't pack your denim or booties away this season! They add a cool edgy flair to Spring skirts and dresses.

pastel outfit for spring with a denim jacket and reflective sunglasses
pastel outfit with a white tee shirt

Everything pastel looks good with white (see my white denim look here) and I just can't get enough of these Old Navy tees! I swear I have at least 5 in white and a drawer full of every other color. They are so comfortable!

neutral Spring outfit
white tee shirt outfit- floral skirt and denim jacket
Shop similar items below:


See more Spring transition fashion here!

Labels: ,