Glam Boho Outfit

glam boho Spring fashion

I'm back at it again with flared jeans! Only this time I'm adding more volume with big sleeves and chunky shoes.

Flared jeans are hot this year, and I love styling them. They pair really well with trendy tops and can be easily dressed up or down. I was going for a sort of 'glam boho' look today with my glittery platform shoes and peasant style top. 

boho shirt with flare jeans

glam boho 70s inspired outfit

white lace top and flare jeans

glam boho outfit for Spring with flare jeans and flowy top

My sister and I like to exchange our clothes once we get bored of them... kind of like those clothing swap parties that people have. This top is a treasure from her closet and I am in love. If you read my Spring wish list then you might remember that I mentioned how I'm in the market for more flowy tops, and this guy is totally filling that void for me right now.

white boho top with lace and big sleeves

love these glitter shoes

flare jeans and glitter shoes

Spring fashion- glam boho look with flare jeans
Top: BKE (similar here and here) // Jeans: BCBG (similar here and here) // Shoes: Daytrip (similar here and here) // Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar) // Jewelry: Vintage (similar here and here) // Sunglasses: Burberry (similar) //

Each part of this look is sort of a statement piece in itself, so I wanted to keep the colors muted to prevent this outfit from becoming overwhelming. I'm wearing vintage sterling silver jewelry that adds a tiny pop of turquoise and shine, and a light blue purse with lots of silver hardware.

I couldn't help but add a little glitter with these crazy cute platform sandals! They were a thrift score for just 25 cents! I just about died when I found them and saw the retail tag intact on the bottom ($55!) Speaking of thrifting, this entire look cost me less than $50. Can you believe that?

Recreate this look with some similar items listed below:

Labels: